Assistant Bar Manager
We are looking for an Assistant Bar Manager to join our team at Alma de Cuba.
Alma de Cuba is situated in the former St Peter’s Catholic Church on the south side of Seel Street in Liverpool City Centre. The building is itself an iconic destination as it is the first church in Liverpool to be turned into a social venue.
Alma de Cuba combines an eclectic and broad range of cuisines and an innovative cocktail menu with South American and Caribbean influences.
If you’re ambitious, organised and ready to showcase skilful leadership, then we’d love to hear from you.
Our ideal Assistant Bar Manager:
- Will have experience of high street bars in a fast-moving operation
- Experience in beverage operations and management of staff
- Proven excellence in customer service
- Previous experience managing a team of employees through motivation, coaching and development.
- The ability to anticipate customer needs, change goals and direction quickly and multitask
- Working knowledge of rooms management systems.
- Ability to maintain a budget
- Capable of using independent judgment/solid decision making skills ability
- Proven comfort and experience to interact effectively with all levels of management, guests, associates, and clientele, both inside and outside of the organization.
- Activator/self-motivated to accomplish goals, with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Proficiency with general office PC applications (i.e. word processing, spreadsheets, databases).
- Demonstrated sound organizational, coordinating and personal interface skills.
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication and attention to detail.
- Must be flexible with working nights, weekends, and holidays.
Are you mad enough to be brilliant? Then apply today!