Assistant General Manager – Alma de Cuba
You will be responsible for the smooth running of the bar and restaurant
Signature Living is the name behind Liverpool’s iconic Alma de Cuba, famous for its eclectic cocktails, rich history and dazzling Samba dancers.
Formerly St Peter’s Catholic Church, Alma is one of the city’s leading bar and restaurant venues in the heart of Liverpool nightlife.
Bursting with history, charm and culture, this exquisite location brings a dynamic fusion of Cuban, Hispanic and Latin American influence to the city.
Alma’s magnificent original altar and glistening stained glass windows are still intact, offering guests an unrivalled atmosphere.
If you’re hard working, ambitious and have the spirit of Cuba, you could be just the person we’re looking for.
As Assistant General Manager, you will be at the forefront of operations, providing leadership, planning an excellent service in all areas of the business. You will be responsible for the smooth running of the bar and restaurant and leading from the front with a hands-on approach.
- To take complete control and accountability for the day-to-day operations of the venue, ensuring the management of the departments are meeting set criteria.
- To ensure all employees consistently achieve product and hospitality service standards.
- Ensuring a high degree of customer care.
- Meet the Financial and Business objectives.
- Drive sales through pro-active ideas and ensuring upselling for all areas via re-active sales.
- To act on behalf of the General Manager in their absence.
- To provide first class service to all guests.
- Monitor and control key departmental costs and controls.
- Monitor key departmental controls such as forecasts, rotas & budgets.
- Support and Action Departmental HR and Employee Relations Issues.
- To develop your team.
- Management of TripAdvisor and guest feedback.
- Proven track record for achieving and succeeding set KPIs.
- Able to demonstrate solid financial acumen.
- Guest focused individual
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.