Assistant Restaurant Manager
You will be responsible for delivering excellent guest service and ensuring all inquiries and administrative tasks are completed to a high standard.
The Assistant Reception Manager will be responsible for the direct management of the Reception Team to ensure the smooth running of department in the absence of the Reception Manager. To effectively work with, and provide support to the Senior Management team. We are looking for an enthusiastic, detail-orientated, self-starter who is able to demonstrate initiative.
- To manage the Reception Team on a daily basis in line with Hotel standards
- To manage front desk queries and check in / check outs for the Hotel, ensuring that guest expectations are met and exceeded
- Handle all guest enquiries and complaints in a professional and prompt manner
- To organize the Reception shifts and work planning to ensure efficiency
- Ensuring accurate completion of daily shift reports and administrative paperwork in line with company procedures
- To be familiar with the day’s business, including check in and check out
- To liaise with other Head of Departments to ensure exceptional service levels are consistently delivered to our guests
- Train and develop all members of the Reception Team to achieve and maintain standards to the highest level
- Cash handling procedures in line with the business
Shifts are 5 out of 7 and must be able to work late nights and weekends on a rota basis
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent