Bar & Floor Supervisors – George Best Hotel
Are you a bar or floor supervisor looking for a change? Contact us, and join The BEST team.
“There may have been more talented footballers than George Best. But some people are blessed with something you just cannot manufacture. Call it charisma, call it magnetism, call it what you like, but they were simply stars – superstars, megastars.” – Jimmy Greaves
We are looking for TALENTED MEGASTARS to join the team at The George Best Hotel.
Your general day-to-day tasks will include:
- Ensure service standards are maintained
- Ensure the department as a function delivers all Core Standards
- Empower team to be able to handle all positive and negative guest feedback and record correctly
- Actively consider prevention, recovery and investigation of any complaints
- Undertake to be responsible for cleanliness and presentation of the restaurant in the hotel
- Anticipate guests’ needs wherever possible and promote hospitality within the hotel, enhancing guest satisfaction
- Carry out quality training and coaching in a systematic and professional manner using the Restaurant training program
- Complete self-audits of the department
- Ensure the team are correctly uniformed, in line with company standards and understand the importance of personal hygiene
- Ensure team are punctual, polite, courteous and helpful to guests and colleagues at all times
- Be fully conversant with the facilities, services and promotions offered by the hotel and whenever appropriate, offer this information to the guest
- Be aware of responsibility for the security of guest and hotel property
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience supervising a team of employees through motivation, coaching and development.
- The ability to anticipate customer needs, change goals and direction quickly and multitask
- Proven excellence in customer service.
- Capable of using independent judgment/solid decision making skills ability
- Proven comfort and experience to interact effectively with all levels of management, guests, associates, and clientele, both inside and outside of the organization.
- Activator/self-motivated to accomplish goals, with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrated sound organisational, coordinating and personal interface skills.
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication and attention to detail.
- Must be flexible with working nights, weekends, and holidays.