At Signature Living, we’re all about team players – we’re in search of a hard worker with plenty of personality.
If you’re customer-orientated, charismatic and not afraid to do things differently, you could be just the person for us.
At Signature Living, we’re a motivated bunch with plenty of time for fun. Signature spirit is about offering guests an unforgettable experience from start to finish.
Specialising in luxury group accommodation with an eccentric twist, each of our party rooms and apartments is completely unique, fitted with fabulous décor and fantastic facilities.
After finding a gap in the market over a decade ago, Signature Living has become one of the fastest growing, most established companies in Liverpool and beyond.
So, if you’re ready to join the party, we’d love to hear from you.
Our ideal candidate:
- 2+ years of bar management experience
- Working in an outlet with takings of at least £20K per week
- Experience in creating cocktail menus
- Ensure service standards are maintained
- Ensure the department as a function delivers all Bar Core Standards
- Empower team to be able to handle all positive and negative guest feedback and record correctly
- Actively consider prevention, recovery and investigation of any complaints
- Undertake to be responsible for cleanliness and presentation of the bar
- Carry out quality training and coaching in a systematic and professional manner using the Bar training program
- Complete self-audits of the department
- Ensure the team are correctly uniformed, in line with company standards and understand the importance of personal hygiene
- Ensure team are punctual, polite, courteous and helpful to guests and colleagues at all times
- Be fully conversant with the facilities, services and promotions offered by the hotels and whenever appropriate, offer this information to the guest
- Be aware of responsibility for the security of guest and hotel property
- Monitor and control department costs and controls, including daily / weekly / monthly stock checks and orders
- Prepare, check and monitor departmental forecasts and rota’s and stock ordering to ensure they are in line with set budgets and meet the service and business needs
- Order and purchase departmental supplies, carry out monthly stock takes and action any discrepancies in line with company standards
- Maintain financial awareness and understanding of how the role impacts on the hotel’s profit and loss account and the company’s business as a whole
- Control department’s costs through correct storage and distribution of supplies
- Previous experience managing a team of employees through motivation, coaching and development.
- The ability to anticipate customer needs, change goals and direction quickly and multitask
- Ability to maintain a budget
- Proven excellence in customer service.
- Proven comfort and experience to interact effectively with all levels of management, guests, associates, and clientele, both inside and outside of the organization.
- Activator/self-motivated to accomplish goals, with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Proficiency with general office PC applications (i.e. word processing, spreadsheets, databases).
- Must be flexible with working nights, weekends, and holidays.