Bar Supervisor – The Dixie Dean Hotel
A bar supervisor oversees the direction, supervision, performance, training, and evaluation of all positions within the department.
Dixie Dean is undoubtedly one of Liverpool’s most treasured icons and a footballing legend. The Dixie Dean Hotel will commemorate the life of Dixie both on and off the pitch with a luxury hotel, creating the world’s first Football Quarter. Featuring luxury hotel suites, premium onsite amenities, a stunning wedding and events space, and filled with never seen memorabilia, it’s set to be nothing short of extraordinary.
A bar supervisor oversees the direction, supervision, performance, training, and evaluation of all positions within the department. An assistant bar manager consistently strives to exceed guest expectations and provide the highest level of service. Such positions build and maintain healthy business relations with clients ensuring high customer satisfaction; establish systems/ procedures thereby contributing in a major way towards growth and profitability levels; supervise and maintain inventory of stocks at the bar; and ensure that the department is run in compliance with all company policies, rules, and regulations.
THE JOB ROLE CONSISTS OF
- Ability to role model our values and brand standards
- Passionate about great service
- Enjoys and wants to be an active member of a team
- Great eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Skilled in organising and planning
- Excellent verbal communication
- An understanding of what amazing guest service looks like
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE
- Experience in the management of a bar or beverage service operation at a similar standard venue
- Complete working knowledge of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Knowledge of business management principles and practices
- Knowledge of cost control procedures
- Knowledge of human resource management practices
- Knowledge of administrative procedures
- Knowledge of relevant computer application.
DESIRABLE BUT NOT ESSENTIAL SKILLS INCLUDE
- Proven record of problem-solving skills
- Great organisation and planning
- Great attention to detail