We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Hospitality Professional to join The Shankly Hotel, as Breakfast Manager.
The Bastion Bar & Restaurant at The Shankly Hotel offers a unique dining experience; guests can enjoy their breakfast and lunch / afternoon tea, whilst viewing fantastic items from the Shankly family’s private collection and intriguing memorabilia.
Our goal was to create a restaurant and bar that is as unique as the iconic football manager.
You will oversee the smooth running of breakfast and lunch service, working with the chefs to provide seamless and efficient service to all guests.
The ideal Breakfast Manager will have:
- Management and motivation skills.
- High service standard levels.
- A Positive, Friendly and Enthusiastic character.
- Previous experience of breakfast service / high volume operation.
- High standard of personal presentation.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Ability to deliver training to improve procedures and enhance customer service standards.
As Breakfast Manager, you will be involved with:
- The day to day running of the restaurant
- Report preparation for weekly Management meetings
- Training and performance reviews of the team
- Passing and achieving audits
- Stock ordering