Breakfast Manager – Dixie Dean
The fastest growing, most exciting company in Liverpool is in search of new talent. If you’re hard working, ambitious and full of Signature spirit, our Careers Team would love to hear from you.
Dixie Dean is undoubtedly one of Liverpool’s most treasured icons and a footballing legend. The Dixie Dean Hotel will commemorate the life of Dixie both on and off the pitch with a luxury hotel, creating the world’s first Football Quarter. Featuring luxury hotel suites, premium onsite amenities, a stunning wedding and events space, and filled with never seen memorabilia, it’s set to be nothing short of extraordinary.
THE JOB ROLE CONSISTS OF
- Shift patterns running between 6am to 4pm across 5 out of 7 days, including weekends
- Assisting guests by helping them to seat and pouring coffee, cleaning tables and cleaning of dining and buffet area.
- Preparation and maintenance of restaurant area for each service.
- Ensuring breakfast items are continually replenished and well-presented.
- Maintain the inventory of breakfast products.
- Ensure guests are provided with the highest quality product and service.
- Solve guest issues with professionalism and always maintain positive attitude.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE
- 2 years+ Hospitality Management experience
- Strong Leadership skills