Breakfast Supervisor – Arthouse Hotel
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Hospitality Professional to join The Arthouse Hotel, as Breakfast Supervisor.
You’ll experience the quirky, crazy and truly extraordinary at Arthouse, as we bring you a snapshot of the most memorable movies of all time. From Dirty Dancing to The Wizard of Oz, our themed rooms, bar and restaurant capture the essence of each movie, with décor and design guaranteed to take your breath away.
Our exciting casting call is in search of an extremely customer centric and outgoing personality. Our candidate is required to showcase a strong hospitality background. You’ll also be prepared to embrace working in a fast-paced environment, always ready for lights, camera, action.
Signature Living specializes in large group accommodation. Our dazzling hotels and restaurants are packed full of features that bring Signature Group into a league of its own.
Our mission is to provide the very best customer service we possibly can.
The Breakfast Supervisor will lead their team in providing an exceptional service, exceeding expectations and truly going the extra mile.
You will ensure that every guest’s visit to all Signature Living properties leaves a fantastic, lasting impression.
The ideal Breakfast Supervisor will have:
- Management and motivation skills.
- High service standard levels.
- A Positive, Friendly and Enthusiastic character.
- Previous experience of breakfast service / high volume operation.
- High standard of personal presentation.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Ability to deliver training to improve procedures and enhance customer service standards.
As Breakfast Supervisor, you will be involved with:
- The day to day running of the breakfast & lunch services
- Report preparation for weekly meetings
- Training and performance reviews of the team
- Passing and achieving audits
- Stock ordering