Call Centre Manager
The Call Centre Manager will be responsible for the support and planning and execution of service training, people development within the Sales Agent Team.
The Signature Living Group was established in 2008 by Lawrence and Katie Kenwright, and proudly celebrated its 10th birthday last year. The company has grown impressively over the last decade, creating diverse jobs across Liverpool, Belfast, Cardiff and beyond.
Our in-house approach ensures that the DNA of the brand is always at the centre of what we do. While we’re always growing, it is important to us that the unique qualities of Signature Living are maintained across each of our projects.
Starting with just one single apartment in Liverpool, Signature Living has grown into a multi-award-winning business, excelling in both party accommodation, heritage hotel developments and luxury bars and restaurants. Without a doubt one of the most promising companies to work for, we’re always on the lookout for passionate people with the Signature spark.
- The Call Centre Manager will be responsible for the support and planning and execution of service training, people development within the Sales Agent Team.
- Live and breathe the Signature sales process being the fountain of knowledge for the team
- Build relationships with every member of the sales team
- Identify the training gaps within the team and fill them with interactive and exciting teaching methods
- Ensure the guest service is delivered as per the sales expectations and provide ‘on the job’ training
- Work closely with the other departments and train other front line customer service roles such as reception
- Provide full inductions for all new agents that give full clarity on each element of the role
- Monitoring, evaluating and reporting on the effectiveness of the training and each individual team member
- Designing new and innovative training programmes
- Weekly Audits throughout the team
- Experienced in a proactive sales role ideally within the hospitality industry
- Positive & friendly attitude and excellent communication skills
- Excellent presentation and be smart and professional
- Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative
- Knowledge of the local market
- Knowledge of hospitality and hotels sector
- Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives
- Excellent people skills and client account management
- Experienced in training and developing large teams
- Excellent administration management skills
- Able to motivate others