Chef Apprentice – Cardiff Coal Exchange
Cardiff Coal Exchange
Signature Living was born from a simple idea: to create luxurious, spacious hotel experiences that bring family and friends together. Each hotel has been designed to provide guests with comfortable, flexible and stylish accommodation, with many celebrating a hotel’s history and architecture
Our Plans are to Re-establish the Coal Exchange as a Beacon for Cardiff and Restore this Iconic Building to its Former Glory. We are looking to hire an Apprentice Chef to join our team to open this iconic hotel.
As an Apprentice Chef, you will aid the kitchen team in food preparation and cooking. You will gain a qualification during your apprenticeship by passing your coursework set by the college and help from our Signature Team.
• Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes
• Ensuring you have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
• Ability to work under pressure
• Professional and welcoming personality
• Willing to learn
• Having excellent communication skills.
• Being self-motivated and proactive.
• Being able to work with a team.
• Having a genuine interest in developing a career.
• Having organisational skills.
• Having high attention to details.
• Having interpersonal skills