Chef De Partie – The Shankly Hotel
Bastion, The Shankly Hotel
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Chef de Partie to join our team at The Shankly Hotel.
The Bastion Bar & Restaurant offers a unique dining experience; guests can enjoy a range of meals whilst viewing fantastic items from the Shankly family’s private collection and intriguing memorabilia.
Our goal was to create a restaurant and bar that is as unique as the iconic football manager.
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes within your speciality
- Managing and training of the team including commis or apprentices working with you
- Helping the Sous Chef and Head Chef to develop new dishes and menus
- Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
- Experience of cooking in a busy/large restaurant
- Ability to work under pressure
- An ability to delegate appropriately
- Professional and welcoming personality
- A grasp of profit margins
- 45 hours on 5 day over 7 rota – Expectation to work both weekday and weekends