Concierge – 30 James Street
30 James Street, Liverpool
The concierge is the first person most guests meet on arrival at a Hotel, with a friendly, polite and courteous manner which is vital along with perfect presentation.
The concierge should be knowledgeable about the company and what it offers to guests. In addition, he or she is familiar with local businesses, venues and special events and listens to the requests made by guests, offering solutions or recommendations tailored to their needs.
THE JOB ROLE CONSISTS OF
• Develops a strong knowledge of the hotel’s facilities and services and of the surrounding community.
• Provides guests with information about attractions, facilities, services, and activities in or outside the property.
• To ensure that all necessary equipment is maintained properly with sufficient stock for day to day operations.
• To ensure that guest luggage records are accurately maintained, and all special requests are met.
• Process and deliver messages for Guests.
• Deliver and safely storage Guest luggage.
• Stay current and up to date with all hotel services as well as daily events.
• Ensure orderliness and safety guidelines around the lobby and front door areas.
• Provide support to Management as required, in cases of emergency.
• Project a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and Guest service.
• Maintain a clean, healthy, and safety working area.
• Coordinates guest requests for special services or equipment with the appropriate department.
• Handles guest complaints and solve problem to the degree possible.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE
• A good knowledge of the city and main areas of interest
• Friendly and approachable
• They must be an extension of the brand standard customer service we offer
• Knowledge and understanding of basic office procedures and terminology
• Able to work on own initiative or with others on tasks with minimum supervision