Deputy General Manager – Dixie Dean
As Deputy General Manager, you will be at the forefront of the hotels operations, providing leadership, planning an excellent service in all areas of the business.
Dixie Dean is undoubtedly one of Liverpool’s most treasured icons and a footballing legend. The Dixie Dean Hotel will commemorate the life of Dixie both on and off the pitch with a luxury hotel, creating the world’s first Football Quarter. Featuring luxury hotel suites, premium onsite amenities, a stunning wedding and events space, and filled with never seen memorabilia, it’s set to be nothing short of extraordinary.
With a drive to succeed through hard work and a genuine passion for the Hospitality trade, you will be joining one of the biggest and fastest growing companies within the country.
As Deputy General Manager, you will be at the forefront of the hotels operations, providing leadership, planning an excellent service in all areas of the business. You will be responsible for the smooth running of each department and leading from the front with a hands-on approach.
- To take complete control and accountability for the day-to-day operations of the hotel, ensuring the management of the departments are meeting set criteria.
- To ensure all employees consistently achieve product and hospitality service standards.
- Ensuring a high degree of guest care.
- Meet the Financial and Business objectives.
- Drive sales through pro-active ideas and ensuring upselling for all areas via re-active sales.
- To act on behalf of the General Manager in their absence.
- To provide first class service to the hotel guest.
- Monitor and control key departmental costs and controls.
- Monitor key departmental controls such as forecasts, rotas & budgets.
- Support and Action Departmental HR and Employee Relations Issues.
- To develop your team.
- Management of Trip Advisor and guest feedback.
- Proven track record for achieving and succeeding set KPIs.
- Able to demonstrate solid financial acumen.
- Guest focused individual.
Job Type: Full-time