Event Staff – Cunard House
We are looking to hire part time Conference & Wedding staff including waiting on and bar team members for Cunard House.
The Cunard Building is a magnificent icon that sits in the heart of Liverpool’s UNESCO World heritage site. With Grade II* listed status, Cunard House has been transformed and given a new lease of life as a breathtaking wedding & events venue.
Due to demand in the hospitality industry, your normal working days will solidly be over the weekend and may also include mid-week hours.
This role will be a fixed term 4 month contract from September – January 2019 for events starting from 22nd September 2018 to 24th January 2019.
- Preparing the Conference and Banqueting events by laying and clearing tables
- Serving food and beverages to guests
- Clean down of venue
- Promoting sales and achieving maximum sales potential for both food and beverages
- Ensure service standards are maintained
- Anticipate guests’ needs wherever possible and promote hospitality within the hotel, enhancing guest satisfaction
The successful candidate for this role is/has:
- Proactive and reliable
- Able to work alone and within a team
- Strong Communication skills