Finishing Manager – Liverpool
Finishing Manager needed for Signature Groups latest development in Liverpool.
Signature Group is a Property & Development company as well as a successful Hospitality group delivering multimillion pound award winning projects from its head office in Liverpool City Centre. Signature Group has an exciting pipeline to expand its flourishing and unique aesthetic outside of Liverpool in 2017 to vibrant locations including Cardiff, Manchester, Belfast & Preston. Unlike other companies, Signature Group develop properties with our in-house skilled multidisciplinary construction, design and property team.
We are looking for a Finishing Manager with experience in the management of projects across varied sectors and of differing types of construction and with a value range of between £5m and £50m.
As the Site based Finishing Manager you will have a good eye for detail, finishing and final fix of our developed properties. You will be required to hit the ground running and start driving the finishing teams. You will plan and organise all finishing works and know what it takes to get properties through to completion on time and to the correct specification.
- Managing all the day-to-day finishes
- Checking quality, signing off completed sections of work.
- The candidate will need to be able to produce comprehensive snag sheets.
- Scheduling and being able to close out issues in a quick and efficient manner.
- Implementing the Company Health & Safety Procedures including safetyensuring regulations relating to health & safety are being met.
- Push sub-contractors to ensure a quality finish.
- inspections of the site and
- Be able to work as a key member of a project delivery team.
- Be able to monitor progress on site and review and instigate corrective action plans when necessary.
- Be able to manage the project on site with a cost effective approach and in accordance with the strategy set at tender stage.
- First Aid
- Any other relevant finishing qualifications