Front of House Manager – The Shankly
Do you have a natural flair for leadership? Could you be our very own referee?
If you’re driven, hardworking and can kick-off the day with a touch of fun, The Shankly Hotel would love to hear from you.
Our themed hotel captures the essence of Bill Shankly himself, offering guests a celebration of Liverpool’s footballing history within the heart of Liverpool city centre.
The Shankly is proud to host guests in luxury hotel rooms equipped with fantastic facilities. We regularly welcome couples in search of a romantic getaway as well as lively groups of friends and family looking to explore the city.
As Front of House Manager, you’ll radiate the passion and charisma of Bill Shankly himself, overseeing the Front of House team and ensuring that all guests are greeted with a lasting first impression.
Brief Job Summary:
- To provide first class service to the hotel guest.
- To take responsibility for the service standards of the Reception, Concierge & Night team.
- Work closely with the Head Housekeeper, to ensure standards are maintained.
- Planning of maintenance work.
- To encourage and develop your team.
- Customer complaint handling.
- Responsibility for the security of guests and hotel property.
- Prepare, check and monitor department forecasts and rotas and produce weekly reports for Managing Director.
- Reviewing hotel & service performance via customer feedback & social media on a regular basis.
- Auditing of both reception & housekeeping departments.
- Check Ins, check outs and managing the reception & nights teams.
- Proven experience as Hospitality Manager or relevant role.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent customer service skills as well as a business mindset.
- Demonstrable aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving.
- Reliable with an ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Outstanding leadership skills and a great attention to detail.