Head Chef – Deli Restaurant
Signature Group are set to open a new, deli style restaurant in the heart if Liverpool City Centre.
Our deli restaurant will offer Mediterranean influenced food, using local and regional ingredients wherever possible.
Based within the Bling Bling building on Hanover Street, our deli restaurant will be part of Signature Works, a unique city centre co-working office space for hot-desking and networking.
Our ideal Head Chef:
- Will have previous experience as a Sous Chef or Head Chef in a high restaurant
- Knowledge and experience of Mediterranean ingredients and dishes will be an advantage
- Will be experienced in leading a team, producing a range of foods influenced by the seasons and business demands
As the venues Head Chef you will be alongside the Restaurant Manager providing strong and effective leadership, planning and excellent service in all areas of the business. You will be responsible for ensuring each operation within the restaurant runs smoothly, leading from the front with an enthusiastic, hands-on approach.
Job Purpose / Summary:
- Responsible for the day to day running and control of the venues kitchens and its food production
- Lead strong kitchen team to ensure all aspects of the food operation are providing food at the highest level
- Manage the running of the kitchen to ensure all services are effective
- Supporting the planning and implementing longer term strategies to enhance business potential for the site in line with the Company Strategy
- Respond appropriately to customer comments, complaints and compliments, to gain repeat business and enhance customer service for future business
- Business reporting as required
- Delivery of agreed objectives
- Maintain an active part in revenue and M&E management, reviewing and analysing data to plan strategies and maximise business potential
- Support the sales function and its team
- Recruit chefs and back of house staff
- Accurate forecasting, reviewing and considering the market demand, competitor activity
- Budgeting and business planning for future years as required