Host at Carpathia
If you’d like to jump on board with the James Street team, get in touch! We promise you’ll enjoy the journey.
Restaurant Host – Carpathia
The fastest growing, most exciting company in Liverpool is in search of a Restaurant Host for Carpathia Champagne Bar and Restaurant at our 30 James Street Hotel. If you’re hard working, ambitious and full of Signature spirit, Signature Careers would love to hear from you.
Signature Living is the company behind Liverpool’s award-winning 30 James Street Hotel – Home of the Titanic. A Grade II* listed venue in the heart of the city, this spectacular building boasts a rich maritime history.
The Carpathia Champagne Bar & Restaurant offers a unique dining experience that’s unlike any other in the city. Located on the seventh floor, overlooking the world-famous Albert dock, Canning dock and the three graces our guests can sit back in comfort and take in the spectacular views whilst enjoying a fantastic dining experience they will never forget.
So, if you’d like to jump on board with the James Street team, get in touch! We promise you’ll enjoy the journey.
- Ensure the prompt greeting of our guests in a timely, proficient and friendly manner.
- Be attentive to all guest’s arriving and ensure they are met with a friendly and professional approach adopting the brand standards.
- Act as an ambassador for The Signature Living brand and build up relationships with both internal and external guests.
- Management and coordination of bookings and reservations system via telephone and email
- Planning, preparation and delivery of restaurant and bar seating plans.
- Guidance of guests through their dining or drinking experience.
- Ensure restaurant and bar standards for customer service and cleanliness are always high.
- Help to ensure the smoothing running for food & drink service.
- And any other duties as required by your Line Manager.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Previous working experience within a premium hospitality business.
- Professional and welcoming personality.
- Great communicator both in person, on the phone and on email.
- Excellent team player, leading by example and be able to communicate at all levels and commit to sharing your knowledge and skills within our team.
- Immaculately presented at all times.
- Strong ICT knowledge in Microsoft office.