Host – Carpathia
HOSTESS AT CARPATHIA
Are you looking to join one of the fastest growing and most exciting companies in the North West? Are you hard working, ambitious and outgoing? Then look no further.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a hostess to join are dynamic and ever growing company at Signature Living group at one of our world famous land mark buildings, 30 James Street.
Our beautiful city is growing every single day, with more attractions, shops, bars, clubs and restaurants popping up more than ever before and located at 30 James Street, The Carpathia Champagne Bar & Restaurant offers a unique dining experience that’s unlike any other in the city. Located on the seventh floor, overlooking the world famous Albert dock, Canning dock and the three graces our guests can sit back in comfort and take in the spectacular views whilst enjoying a fantastic dining experience they will never forget.
The ideal hostess should be passionate about our guest service, and would play an important role in the first and last component of our guest’s experience. Critical to your success is a candidate from a strong hospitality background with a high volume of guests and thrive in a fast paced working environment.
Signature living is dedicated to providing the best possible experience for all our guest and if you think you have what it takes to join our award winning and enterprising team then I would love to hear from you.
Brief Job Summary:
• As Hostess your role is to ensure the prompt greeting of our guests in a timely, proficient and friendly manner.
• As Hostess you must be attentive to all guest’s arriving and ensure they are met with a friendly, professional approach adopting the brand standards set.
• You will be an ambassador for The Signature living brand and build up relationships with both internal and external guests.
• Working alongside the team and management, the Hostess will deliver a high quality service.
• Working knowledge of MS office
• Cash handling experience
• The successful Hostess will have previous working experience within a premium hospitality business, whether a restaurant, retail or venue environment with a high volume of guests.
• You will be an excellent team player, lead by example and be able to communicate at all levels and commit to sharing your knowledge and skills within our team.
• As Hostess you must have excellent command of English both spoken and written
• You will show relevant diplomacy and tact and maintain confidentiality at all times.
• You will lead by example in good manners and being courteous of others, providing the expected brand standard of telephone etiquette.