Hotel Manager – Art House Hotel
Signature Group are looking to hire a Hotel Manager for The Art House Hotel.
Experience the unusual, quirky and the crazy at Arthouse as we bring you the most memorable movie scenes of all time. From Dirty Dancing to The Wizard of Oz; our themed rooms are uniquely designed to take your breath away.
Our ideal candidate will have an extremely customer centric and outgoing personality, a strong hospitality background and used to working in a fast-paced environment. The candidate must also hold a full driving licence and own car.
Signature Living specialises in large group accommodation. It’s hotels and apartments are packed full of features that bring Signature Group a league of its own.
Our mission is to provide the very best customer service we possibly can. You will bespoke guest’s stays from start to finish from cocktail making masterclasses to VIP entry at Liverpool’s top clubs.
The hotel manager will lead their team in providing an exceptional service that will exceed the Guest’s expectations and ensuring that their visit to all Signature Living properties is unique and memorable.
Brief Job Summary:
- To provide first class service to the hotel guest.
- To take responsibility for the service standards of the Reception & Night team.
- Work closely with the Head Housekeeper, to ensure standards are maintained.
- Planning of maintenance work.
- To encourage and develop your team.
- Customer complaint handling.
- Responsibility for the security of guests and hotel property.
- Prepare, check and monitor department forecasts and rotas and produce weekly reports for Managing Director.
- Reviewing hotel & service performance via customer feedback & social media on a regular basis.
- Auditing of both reception & housekeeping departments.
- Check Ins, check outs and managing the reception & nights teams.
- Proven experience as Hospitality Manager or relevant role.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent customer service skills as well as a business mindset.
- Demonstrable aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving.
- Reliable with an ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Outstanding leadership skills and a great attention to detail.