Hotel Night Reception
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Hospitality team member to join Signature Living’s newest hotel, The Exchange Hotel, Cardiff.
With a drive to succeed through hard work and a genuine passion for the Hospitality trade, you will be joining one of the biggest and fastest growing companies within the country.
36 Hours per week.
You will also focus on:
- Reception – performing reception duties, including checking guests in and out of the hotel and dealing with any queries.
- Security – security shifts to maintain customer safety.
- Night Audit – running end of day reports and recording any discrepancies.
To provide a first class service to hotel guests:
- Ensure service standards are maintained
- Ensure the department as a function delivers all Reception Core Standards
- Handle all positive and negative guest feedback and record correctly
- Undertake to be responsible for cleanliness and presentation of the hotel & reception area
- Be fully conversant with the facilities, services and promotions offered by the hotel and whenever appropriate, offer this information to the guest
- Be aware of responsibility for the security of guest and hotel property
- The ability to anticipate customer needs, change goals and direction quickly and multitask
- Proven excellence in customer service.
- Capable of using independent judgment/solid decision making skills ability
- Activator/self-motivated to accomplish goals, with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Proficiency with general office PC applications (i.e. word processing, spreadsheets, databases).
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication and attention to detail.