Housekeeper / Room Attendant
We are looking for Housekeepers / Room Attendants in Liverpool
- To maintain the highest standards of cleanliness in all guest rooms, apartments, event venues, bars, restaurants and public areas in accordance with Signature Living Brand standards
- To ensure that our room and apartment standards exceeds our customer’s expectations
- To take pride in your work
- To work closely with Head Housekeeper and supervisors, to ensure standards are maintained.
- To report any guest request or room maintenance as required
- To check standard of linen supply in guest rooms and return any damaged linen
To provide first class service to the hotel guest:
- Assist all guests in a sincere and courteous manner, wherever possible going the extra mile to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Talk to and communicate with our guests to enhance their guest experience
- Anticipate guests needs where possible and react to those needs to enhance guest satisfaction.
- Be aware of for the security of guest and hotel property.
- To be polite and well-mannered
- Be self-motivated & well presented
- Customer satisfaction reflected in positive feedback on check out, Trip Advisor and Social Media sites.
- Satisfactory training audits must confirm appropriate levels of training and any training needs are auctioned properly.
- To Pass regular audits
- No avoidable accidents or dangerous occurrences.
- To demonstrate flexibility and ability to deal positively with new trends and changes.
- To carry-out any other reasonable task deemed necessary by your line Manager.