We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Housekeeping Manager to join Signature Living Group.
To oversee the smooth running of the housekeeping department, including managing a large housekeeping and linen team and to ensure that the correct standards of customer care are maintained within that team
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage the daily activities of the Housekeeping department to include appropriate cleaning of all offices, washrooms, restaurants, guest rooms suites, and all public spaces.
- Planning, organizing and directing team members to ensure the highest degree of guest satisfaction.
- Daily supervision of the housekeeping staff, including the day, event and post-event crews.
- Purchase, re-order and maintain housekeeping supplies and inventory.
- Conduct inspections of all rooms
- Recruit, schedule and train all new housekeeping staff members.
- Maintain the housekeeping budget
- Uphold the highest standards of cleanliness, safety, and conduct.
- Ensures the proper maintenance of all equipment; makes arrangements for repair and/or replacement of used and damaged equipment.
- Previous experience managing a team of housekeeping employees through motivation, coaching and development.
- The ability to anticipate customer needs, change goals and direction quickly and multitask
- Advanced knowledge of Housekeeping process and procedures.
- Proven experience supervising housekeeping departments of 20+ employees.
- Ability to maintain a budget
- Proven excellence in customer service.
- Capable of using independent judgment/solid decision making skills ability
- Proven comfort and experience to interact effectively with all levels of management, guests, associates, and clientele, both inside and outside of the organization.
- Activator/self-motivated to accomplish goals, with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Proficiency with general office PC applications (i.e. word processing, spreadsheets, databases).
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication and attention to detail.
- Must be flexible with working nights, weekends, and holidays