Housekeeping Supervisor – The Shankly Hotel
The Shankly Hotel
Candidates require previous housekeeping supervisory experience from within a hotel or similar industry.
Do you have a natural flair for leadership?
If you’re driven, hardworking and can kick-off the day with a touch of fun, The Shankly Hotel would love to hear from you.
Our themed hotel captures the essence of Bill Shankly himself, offering guests a celebration of Liverpool’s footballing history within the heart of Liverpool city centre.
The Shankly is proud to host guests in luxury hotel rooms equipped with fantastic facilities. We regularly welcome couples in search of a romantic getaway as well as lively groups of friends and family looking to explore the city.
You will be working alongside other Housekeeping Supervisors to supervise the housekeeping team to ensure that standards are maintained and exceeded.
The role of Housekeeping Supervisor is to work as part of the housekeeping team and you will be responsible for:
- The presentation and cleanliness of guest bedrooms
- Training, mentoring and monitoring performance of your team
- Being hands on within your department
- Completing regular audits & stock checksWe look forward to receiving all applications however due to the high number of applications we are only able to contact candidates which closely match the level of skills and experience of the requirements of the position.
- Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK and must be computer literate.
- You will be required to work 5 days over 7 on a rota / shift basis, min 30 hours per week.