You will be responsible for the creation and execution of Signature Groups IT strategy. You will partner with the business and advise on the right future proof solutions IT solutions that will best support the business in terms of growth, efficiency and lowest cost of ownership.
As a business we are increasingly reliant on technology, your role as IT manager is crucial to business continuity and our continued success.
In partnering with the business you will work with the relevant functions from concept to completion, overseeing technology based projects in order optimise utilization of project related resources, be satisfied that sufficient testing is undertaken, that projects are delivered on time, in budget and that the system satisfies every aspect of the performance specification.
The role will require good flexibility as the role will be required to operate across all aspects of the business.
Key activities will include:
- Liaising with the internal customers to challenge and determine the needs of the business and from which you will develop functional specifications.
- Project and associated resource planning.
- Working with the internal customers and procurement in agreeing project costs, timescales and performance standards.
- Reporting on project progress/ supplier performance to the business
- Liaising with and driving supplier performance management
- Evaluation of each project stage and once completed
- Risk management/ mitigation within all areas of IT and Telecommunications
You should have:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong leadership and decision making skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Understanding of complex information and requirements
- Good prioritisation skills and be flexible enough to adapt plans
- Great IT skills combined with a good head for business
- Ability to explain complex systems in simple terms
- An ability to work to tight deadlines and within constraints
Proven experience within a senior IT role, especially within the area of project development and delivery.