We are looking for an IT Technicians that will install, configure and maintain both Windows & Apple Mac systems and networks ensuring that Signature Living can operate effectively and securely.
The business operates throughout the UK 24/7/365 and therefore this role comes with a travel requirement, along with participation on the on-call support rota
A successful IT Technician must have a thorough knowledge of both Windows (Server & Desktop) along with Apple platforms. The successful candidate will have great troubleshooting abilities and attention to detail.
The goal of the Signature Living IT department is to deliver a secure, stable IT infrastructure across all locations.
£18,000 per annum with an additional £1200 for On Call
- Part of an efficient and reliable IT technical support service, onsite, remotely and via telephone.
- Set up Laptops / Desktops / Apple Mac with necessary software and peripheral devices.
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
- Provide guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment
- Complete upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.)
- Maintain all support incidents/requests on the company’s internal IT helpdesk
- Liaise with third parties where appropriate to deliver the IT support
- Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place orders
- Proven experience as IT Technician or relevant position
- Proven experience and or knowledge of the following technologies
– Windows Server 2012 or greater
– Office 365
– Windows 10
– Active Directory
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication ability
- Outstanding organisational and time-management skills
- In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Certification as IT Technician will be an advantage (e.g. CompTIA A+, N+, MCP, MCTS, MCSA)