Kitchen Porter – Deli Restaurant
Signature Group are set to open a new, deli style restaurant in the heart if Liverpool City Centre.
Our deli restaurant will offer Mediterranean influenced food, using local and regional ingredients wherever possible.
Based within the Bling Bling building on Hanover Street, our deli restaurant will be part of Signature Works, a unique city centre co-working office space for hot-desking and networking.
As a kitchen porter you will be working as part of a team in a busy kitchen. You will assist in the day to day running of the catering area and comply with all hygiene and health and safety programmes and regulations. Duties:
- Washing dishes, cutlery etc. manually and also by using the dishwasher.
- Cleaning pots, pans and any other kitchen utensils.
- Storing away all crockery, cutlery etc.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floor.
- Emptying all bins when they are full.
- Reporting any equipment faults to the head chef.
- Complying with the daily cleaning rotas.
- Accepting food deliveries from suppliers, signing off deliveries and storing them.
- Assisting in other areas of the hotel when required to.
- Ensuring that at the end of the shift the kitchen is ready for the morning staff.
- Assisting with the smooth running of all the kitchen production areas.
- Assisting in basic food preparation.
Progression plans & development, including NVQs available.