Head of Talent and Development
The Head of Talent and Development will be responsible for succession planning, career development and training for Signature Living Group.
Signature Living Group currently operates 6 Hotels, 5 bars and restaurants, and a spa within and Liverpool City Centre, Belfast City Centre & Cardiff Bay including 30 James Street – The Home of The Titanic, Alma de Cuba, The Shankly Hotel & The George Best Hotel.
Signature Living Group plans to expand its flourishing and unique hospitality aesthetic in 2019 with 5 new hotels across the UK.
WHATS EXPECTED OF YOU
- To work alongside F&B Training Team
- To manage the Recruitment Team
- To develop career paths for employees
- To develop a training programme for all new starters
- Work on culture initiatives to enhance the employee experience.
WHO YOU ARE
- Have previous demonstrable success in a similar role
- Knowledge and confidence in training
- First class communication, both written and oral
- Ability to build and maintain relationships and work under pressure
- Proactive and resilient. Able to use initiative as you will be given room to be creative
- Drive and enthusiasm are essential
- Ability to take ‘good practice’ and deliver it in a real, honest and practical way