Maintenance Team Member – The Shankly Hotel
To maintain the hotels to the highest possible standards within budget limits and maintains the hotel in a fully operational mode.
“Aim for the sky and you’ll reach the ceiling. Aim for the ceiling and you’ll stay on the floor.” – Bill Shankly
At Signature Living, we’re all about team players. A talented bunch with time for fun, we’re in search of a hard worker with plenty of personality.
We’re the brains behind Liverpool’s luxury Shankly Hotel, based in the heart of Liverpool city centre.
Celebrating the legacy of football icon Bill Shankly, the exquisite hotel venue is truly one of a kind.
The Shankly is a fantastic place to showcase and enhance your skillset. You’ll be working within an uplifting environment, offering guests an unforgettable experience.
So, if you’re ready to kick off the next chapter of your career, we’d love to hear from you.
- To maintain the hotels to the highest possible standards within budget limits and maintains the hotel in a fully operational mode.
- To work from the maintenance log print out to ensure all bedrooms and events rooms available to let daily.
- To liaise closely with Housekeeping and Front Office Manager to ensure up to date communication and understanding.
- To implement and operate planned Preventative Maintenance Scheme for the hotel.
- To care for all Plant and Machinery.
- To carry out fire tests weekly and record them.
- To check all emergency lighting in compliance with fire certificate and to keep records up to date.
- To repair all plumbing and leak.
- To co-ordinate priorities with Management and plan workloads and prioritise.
- And any other reasonable duties as required by your Line Manager