Night Reception Supervisor – Belfast
If you have a passion for Belfast and you’re a real team player, why not kick off the next chapter of your career at The George Best Hotel?
“A beautiful player. He could score from whatever angle, right side, left side, centre. He was just a marvellous player.” — Denis Law
Belfast’s most exciting new venue will see the Grade B1 Listed Scottish Mutual Building transformed into a luxury, boutique hotel with a rooftop venue in the heart of Donegall Square.
The highly-anticipated venue is set to celebrate the life and legacy of Northern Ireland’s very own Belfast Boy, paying tribute to the greatest footballer of all time.
Featuring 62 luxury suites, The George Best Hotel will incorporate a fascinating museum of exclusive memorabilia, a stylish bar and restaurant, exquisite wedding and events space and premium onsite amenities.
So, if you’re ready to take centre spot, we’d love to hear from you!
Are you mad enough to be the BEST?
If you like people and have a flair for communication and leadership, you’ll make a great Night Supervisor.
Top of the list of responsibilities is to make sure that you and your team on the front line are friendly and offer a warm welcome with speedy, efficient check-in and check-out service for guests.
We will regularly welcome couples in search of a romantic getaway as well as lively groups of friends and family looking to explore the city.
As Night Supervisor, you’ll radiate the passion and charisma of George Best himself, helping the Night Reception team ensure all guests are given The Best experience of our hotel.
You will also focus on:
- Reception – performing reception duties, including checking guests in and out of the hotel.
- Room Service – delivering meals to guest’s rooms and dealing with any queries.
- Security – security shifts to maintain customer safety.
- Night Audit – running end of day reports and recording any discrepancies.
- To control the front of house operation and deal with all Duty Management issues whilst on shift.
- Handle complaints with immediate action, speaking to the departments concerned to appropriately investigate any issues on behalf of the guest.
- To provide a first-class Front of House service to all hotel guests.
- Ensure service standards set out by the Front of House and Night Managers are maintained in their absence.
- Handle all positive and negative guest feedback and record accurately.
- Undertake to be responsible for cleanliness and presentation of the hotel & reception area.
- Be fully conversant with the facilities, services and promotions offered by the hotel and whenever appropriate, offer this information to the guest.
- Be aware of responsibility for the security of guest and hotel property.
- The ability to anticipate customer needs, change goals and direction quickly to ensure a perfect guest experience.
- Proven excellence in customer service.
- Capable of using independent judgment/solid decision-making skills.
- A strong sense of responsibility and independence while also taking direction from both the Front of House and Night Managers.
- Proficiency with general office PC applications (i.e. word processing, spreadsheets, databases).
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication and attention to detail.