Nights Public Area Cleaner – The Shankly Hotel
Ensure the orderliness and cleanliness of the hotel in order to create a good atmosphere for visitors and guests.
A lot of success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are. (Bill Shankly)
In the heart of the city, located on one of the most iconic roads in Liverpool is The Shankly Hotel. The building is steeped in the history of the city added by the contemporary design of Signature living.
To work as part of the nights team at Signature Living, you will need to have a strong eye for detail. Although hard, it certainly has its rewards, we have some fantastic teams that will help you along the way.
You are the often the face of Signature Living and the guests first interaction with the brand.
Usual working hours are from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- Ensure the orderliness and cleanliness of the hotel in order to create a good atmosphere for visitors and guests.
- physical stamina and mobility including ability to reach, kneel and bend
- ability to lift, push and pull required load
- Their jobs range from stocking and cleaning back office areas as well as all front of house areas to prepare for the day operations.
- Realign furniture and amenities according to prescribed layout
- Respond to guest queries and requests if needed
- Respond to calls for housekeeping problems such as spills, broken glasses
- Deliver any requested housekeeping items to guest rooms
- Organise and restock cart at the end of the shift
- Follow all company safety and security procedures
- Report any maintenance issues or safety hazards