Nights Reception Team Member
You will focus on:
- Reception – performing reception duties, including checking guests in and out of the hotel
- Room Service – delivering meals to guest’s rooms and dealing with any queries.
- Security – security shifts to maintain customer safety.
- Night Audit – running end of day reports and recording any discrepancies.
To provide a first-class service to hotel guests:
- Ensure service standards are maintained.
- Ensure the department as a function delivers all Reception Core Standards.
- Handle all positive and negative guest feedback and record correctly.
- Undertake to be responsible for cleanliness and presentation of the hotel & reception area.
- Be fully conversant with the facilities, services and promotions offered by the hotel and whenever appropriate, offer this information to the guest.
- Be aware of responsibility for the security of guest and hotel property.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as required by your line manager.
- The ability to anticipate customer needs, change goals and direction quickly and multitask.
- Proven excellence in customer service.
- Capable of using independent judgment/solid decision-making skills ability.
- Activator/self-motivated to accomplish goals, with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Proficiency with general office PC applications (i.e. word processing, spreadsheets, databases).
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication and attention to detail.