Operations Executive – Signature Property Investments
We have a great opportunity to be part of the Signature Investments team, who are responsible for sales of Signature Living Hotels and Signature residential properties to our investors in the UK and overseas.
From developing to selling and managing, we are revolutionising property investment around the globe. Unlike other companies who source properties to sell, we create them and then we manage them.
We have developed some of the most successful large-scale property schemes in Liverpool over the past few years and have imminent projects which expand across the rest of the UK and Europe. Each of our developments are uniquely stunning, offering exquisitely designed rooms in historical and grand buildings which we bring back to life.
Signature Living is a major investor in the hospitality sector through a combination of property developments in the hotel, serviced apartment and residential sector plus ownership of an operational hotel business. Our principal activity is in the future growth and expansion of Signature Living Group of companies.
The role of Operations Executive will be to assist in the smooth transition from initial sale to completion of units.
- Checking reservation forms reservation fees and Identification of clients.
- Liaising with Solicitors acting for Signature and Clients on numerous subjects
- Conducting Viewings of signature properties
- Arranging mortgage valuations and producing legal forms
- Providing after sales support as required to the sales teams
The role is very varied and involves handling multiple tasks at the same time.
The ideal candidate:
- Confident telephone manor
- Ability to think on their feet
- Work under pressure in a team environment
- Grade c or above in GCSE Maths & English
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Impeccable customer service and problem-solving skills
Desirable (not essential):
- Background knowledge of property and conveyance processes