We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager to join The Shankly Hotel & The Garden of Eden based in Liverpool City Centre.
The Shankly Hotel is a tribute to the life and career of one of football’s finest managers. Our rooms and suites are as unique as Bill Shankly himself, offering comfortable, stylish and spacious accommodation for our guests.
Garden of Eden is the ultimate rooftop wedding venue, boasting unrestricted views across the city of Liverpool, it is the most stunning backdrop for any event. As Operations Manager, you will be at the forefront of the hotels operations, providing leadership, planning an excellent service in all areas of the business. You will be responsible for the smooth running of each department with a focus on the Wedding & Events centre, and leading from the front with a hands-on approach.
- To take complete control and accountability for the day-to-day operations of the hotel & Wedding & Events centre ensuring the management of the departments are meeting set criteria.
- To ensure all employees consistently achieve product and hospitality service standards.
- Ensuring a high degree of guest care.
- Meet the Financial and Business objectives.
- Drive sales through pro-active ideas and ensuring upselling for all areas via re-active sales.
- To act on behalf of the General Manager in their absence.
- To provide first class service to the hotel guest.
- Monitor and control key departmental costs and controls.
- Monitor key departmental controls such as forecasts, rotas & budgets.
- Support and Action Departmental HR and Employee Relations Issues.
- To develop your team.
- Management of Trip Advisor and guest feedback.
- 2+ years in a Managerial role within the hospitality industry.
- Proven track record for achieving and succeeding set KPIs.
- Able to demonstrate solid financial acumen.
- Guest focused individual.