Reception Supervisor – Dixie Dean
To provide first class service to the hotel guest, assisting all guests in a sincere and courteous manner and wherever possible going the extra mile to ensure guest satisfaction
Dixie Dean is undoubtedly one of Liverpool’s most treasured icons and a footballing legend. The Dixie Dean Hotel will commemorate the life of Dixie both on and off the pitch with a luxury hotel, creating the world’s first Football Quarter. Featuring luxury hotel suites, premium onsite amenities, a stunning wedding and events space, and filled with never seen memorabilia, it’s set to be nothing short of extraordinary.
Job Purpose / Summary:
- Service excellence to ensure total guest satisfaction
- Complaint and Feedback handling whilst guests are in-house and after they have checked out
- Drive TripAdvisor Reviews
- To promote and maintain the professional profile of the Reception team.
- Fostering a seamless team between all departments and Head Office
Core Accountabilities & Performance Indicators:
- To provide first class service to the hotel guest, assisting all guests in a sincere and courteous manner and wherever possible going the extra mile to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Anticipate guests needs where possible and react to those needs to enhance guest satisfaction.
- To ensure that all guests are dealt with promptly upon arrival and departure, following the Company’s Core standards.
- Confidence with the facilities, services and promotions offered by Signature Living.
- Ensure that company standards for cleanliness are maintained within the department.
- Complete & pass regular Audit checks.
- Responsibility for the security of the guests and hotel property.
- Ensure that the Company’s brand standards are adhered to all times.
- To check guest satisfaction during the stay.
- To handle guest complaints
- To be the face of Signature Living, to be visible, available and welcoming.
- To have a complete understanding of hotel and Company procedure in the event of a fire.
- To actively promote a sales culture
- Experience within a face to face customer relations role within the hospitality industry is desirable