Reception Supervisor / Duty Manager
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Reception Supervisor / Hotel Duty Manager to join our dynamic and ever growing company at Signature Group at our iconic site, The Shankly Hotel.
Are you looking to join one of the fastest growing and most exciting companies in the North West?
Are you hard working, ambitious and outgoing? Then look no further.
The Shankly Hotel is a tribute to the life and career of one of football’s finest managers. Our rooms and suites are as unique as Bill Shankly himself, offering comfortable, stylish and spacious accommodation for our guests.
At Signature Group, we bespoke guests stays from start to finish with packages that include cocktail masterclasses, dinner, spa treatments and attractions around Liverpool.
Our team at The Shankly Hotel bring both professionalism and bags of personality when welcoming our hotel guests to make their stay one to remember.
Daily responsibilities of the Reception Supervisor / Duty Manager:
- To take responsibility for the service standards of the Reception team, to ensure total guest satisfaction.
- Assist all guests in a sincere and courteous manner, wherever possible going the extra mile.
- To ensure that all guests are dealt with promptly upon arrival and departure, following the Company’s Core standards.
- To carryout, review and update where appropriate, all Reception procedures, as per Company policy.
- To encourage team to forward sales ideas/ promotions.
- Completing pre-stay guest checks to ensure that our guests are fully briefed on all aspects on their booking, offering Signature Group’s concierge service and upselling our products.
- Achieving & exceeding KPIs.
- Feedback & Complaint Handling.
- Weekly Reporting to Head office.
- Ensuring company banking policy is adhered to.
- Training & development of the team.
This role also involves Duty Management Shifts across the whole hotel including housekeeping, restaurant, bar and events centre.
Our ideal candidate will have 2+ years’ experience within a similar role in the hospitality industry, have a proven track record of customer service excellence and an outgoing / vivacious personality.