Reception Team Member – George Best Hotel
Are you the BEST??
Receptionist Job Description
“I always wanted more – more of everything.” George Best
Stepping into the life of the iconic footballer, George Best, both on and off the pitch, Signature Living hotel group are bringing a hotel style that is never before seen in Belfast.
From luxurious suites to elegant ballrooms, themed hotel floors to one of a kind restaurant, we’re bringing “more of everything” to Belfast.
The Hotel Receptionist is responsible for providing a friendly, welcoming and efficient service to all hotel guests, in line with the hotel’s vision and values on customer satisfaction.
This role will require you to perform various tasks that are essential to daily operations of a hotel’s front desk.
To be a Receptionist you must be friendly, outgoing and possess excellent communication and problem-solving skills as well as maintaining a standard of service the guest or visitor will never forget.
The ’Best’ Candidate will have a high degree of:
- A friendly and welcoming approach
- High standards of dress and presentation
- Ability to remain calm during difficult situations or in a very busy environment
- Attention to detail
- The ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including a pleasant telephone manner
- Good administrative skills and the ability to use email and booking systems
- Good team working skills.
- To undertake front of house duties, including meeting, greeting and attending to the needs of guests, to ensure a superb customer service experience.
- Offer the guest a full concierge service, booking tours and packages for the hotel and around Belfast.
- To build a good rapport with all guests and resolve any complaints/issues quickly to maintain high quality customer service.
- To be responsible for accurate and efficient accounts and guest billing processes.
- To assist in keeping the hotel reception area clean and tidy at all times.
- To ensure that all reservations and cancellations are processed efficiently.