Reception Team Member
We are looking to hire a reception team member for The Shankly Hotel.
Signature Living was born from a simple idea: to create luxurious, spacious hotel experiences that bring family and friends together. Each hotel has been designed to provide guests with comfortable, flexible and stylish accommodation, with many celebrating a hotel’s history and architecture.
Job Purpose / Summary:
- Service excellence to ensure total guest satisfaction
- Complaint and Feedback handling whilst guests are in-house and after they have checked out
- Drive Trip Advisor Reviews
- Control the Repair & Maintenance of the Hotel
- To promote and maintain the professional profile of the Reception team.
- Fostering a seamless team between all departments and Head Office
Core Accountabilities & Performance Indicators
- To provide first class service to the hotel guest, assisting all guests in a sincere and courteous manner and wherever possible going the extra mile to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Anticipate guests needs where possible and react to those needs to enhance guest satisfaction.
- To ensure that all guests are dealt with promptly upon arrival and departure, following the Company’s Core standards.
- Confidence with the facilities, services and promotions offered by Signature Living.
- Ensure that company standards for cleanliness are maintained within the department.
- Complete & pass regular Audit checks.
- Responsibility for the security of the guests and hotel property.
- Ensure that the Company’s brand standards are adhered to all times.
- To check guest satisfaction during the stay.
- To handle guest complaints
- To be the face of Signature Living, to be visible, available and welcoming.
- To have a complete understanding of hotel and Company procedure in the event of a fire.
- To actively promote a sales culture
Experience within a face to face customer relations role within the hospitality, sales or retail industry is desirable.