We are looking to hire an experienced recruitment professional to join the head office team based in Liverpool City Centre, reporting to the Recruitment Manager.
Signature Living is a hospitality & property development company which currently operates 4 Hotels and several apartment complexes in the heart of Liverpool City Centre including 30 James Street – The Home of The Titanic and The Shankly Hotel with over 500 employees.
Boasting a further 3 Restaurants, 3 Bars, 4 Weddings & Events Centers and a Spa, Signature Living plans to expand its flourishing and unique hospitality aesthetic outside of Liverpool in 2017 to locations such as Cardiff, Belfast, Manchester & Preston.
Our ideal candidate will be ready to join Signature Living’s fast paced working environment and will be able to easily adapt to the needs of this vibrant and rapidly growing business.
- Positive, passionate and outgoing personality with a willingness to go above and beyond
- An understanding of the hospitality industry is preferred but not essential
- Experience with planning and running assessment centres for vacancies of varying levels
- A very good standard of spoken and written English
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail and meticulous planning for the entire recruitment process
- GCSE Maths and English at grade C or above
- IT competent and confident with all aspects of Microsoft Office
- Must have a strong understanding of confidentiality and integrity
- Willing to travel to our various properties over the UK
- Writing job descriptions and interview questions based on job competencies
- Working with various leaders within the business to fully understand their vacancy requirements
- Working with external assesment software for verbal, numerical and occupational testing
- Advertising job roles via company social media, company website and 3rd party websites
- Shortlisting CVs for interview and for final stage with the Recruitment Manager / Senior Leaders
- Scheduling interviews for internal managment
- Planning & running of assessment centers
- Follow up to candidates (i.e. feedback, trial shifts, 2nd interviews and regrets)
- Creation and issuing of contracts and new starter packs
- Conduct interviews over the phone and in person
- Management of company Careers Facebook page
- Companies liaison for college apprentices (recruiting for new roles and attend meetings in regards to coursework, progress of apprentices and completions of courses)
- Qualification or experience in occupational testing
- Qualification or experience in numerical reasoning