Restaurant Apprentice – Cardiff
We are looking for Apprenitces to help open Culley’s restaurant within The Exchange Hotel.
In 1886 Richard P. Culley opened his restaurant, Culley’s within the Coal Exchange building.
Culley’s Restaurant was fine dining and artistically decorated, often making it into the local paper as the place to visit in the bay area.
His team of 60 highly skilled individuals provided the best customer service to all and were over seen by the main man himself making sure his most famous venture was a success.
Signature Living Group re-opened the Coal Exchange in early 2017 as The Exchange Hotel, and following suit is due to open its destination restaurant, Culley’s in November as a nod to the original restaurant owner.
Waiting on Staff:
- Greeting customers and showing them to their table
- Giving out menus and taking orders for food & drink
- Serving food and drinks to the table
- Fully knowledgeable of all items on the menu to answer questions
- Making sure tables are clean & tidy
- Dealing with bill payments
- Service Standards
- Customer Service
Personal Qualities of Candidates:
- Wants to work in a busy environment
- A good team worker
- Good communication skills
- Can liaise with customers and make them feel welcome
- Be on hand to answer any questions and make sure that customers enjoy their experience
- Remain clam under pressure
- Using your own initiative
- Smart & tidy appearance
- Good personal hygiene
- Willing to learn
- Good time keeping
- Flexible approach to work