Restaurant Manager – The Bastion
If you’re ambitious, organised and ready to showcase skilful leadership, then we’d love to hear from you.
As the legendary Bill Shankly once said: “Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool”, and if you’re in search of a fast-paced, exciting new role, you could be made for us!
The Bastion Bar & Restaurant is located within The Shankly Hotel, Liverpool’s luxury, themed hotel celebrating the life and work of footballing icon Bill Shankly.
Based in the heart of the city centre, the Bastion offers both day visitors and hotel guests a taste of Liverpool’s history, alongside hearty, homely dishes served in style.
As Restaurant Manager at the Bastion, you’ll be ready to kick off unbeatable service for every occasion, whether it’s a serene morning breakfast, traditional Sunday lunch or eccentric afternoon tea.
Are you mad enough to be brilliant? Then apply today!
- Previous Restaurant Management experience
- Previous experience managing a team of employees through motivation, coaching and development.
- The ability to anticipate customer needs, change goals and direction quickly and multitask
- Working knowledge of rooms management systems.
- Ability to maintain a budget
- Proven excellence in customer service.
- Capable of using independent judgment/solid decision making skills ability
- Proven comfort and experience to interact effectively with all levels of management, guests, associates, and clientele, both inside and outside of the organization.
- Activator/self-motivated to accomplish goals, with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Proficiency with general office PC applications (i.e. word processing, spreadsheets, databases).
- Demonstrated sound organizational, coordinating and personal interface skills.
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication and attention to detail.
- Must be flexible with working nights, weekends, and holidays.