Restaurant Manager – Dixie Dean
Dixie Dean is undoubtedly one of Liverpool’s most treasured icons and a footballing legend.
The Dixie Dean Hotel will commemorate the life of Dixie both on and off the pitch with a luxury hotel, creating the world’s first Football Quarter.
Featuring luxury hotel suites, premium onsite amenities, a stunning wedding and events space, and filled with never seen memorabilia, it’s set to be nothing short of extraordinary.
The Restaurant Manager role is fundamental in any successful Signature Living Group hotel.
Whilst being an ambassador for the hotel, you will ensure the day to day runs smoothly and motivate the team to work in line with Signature Livings DNA.
So, if you’re ready to take centre spot, we’d love to hear from you!
As restaurant manager you will be at the forefront of launching the hotel’s opening of the Bar & Restaurant in late November this year.
The role will also include Hotel Duty Manager shifts, team recruitment & training and implementing the sales strategy for the restaurant covers.
Signature Livings restaurant managers maintain the reputation and ethos of our unique venues as well as keeping a firm grasp on profitability and a creative flare.
They must coordinate a variety of activities, and are responsible for the business performance, quality standards and health and safety of the restaurant from breakfast through to evening meals.
Their key aims are to combine strategic planning and day-to-day management activities and make the overall guest experience a one to never forget.
- Works with food and beverage staff to ensure proper food presentation and proper food-handling procedures.
- Familiar with social media platforms, TripAdvisor, Facebook, Instagram.
- Has effectively forecasted restaurant needs.
- Coaches team on how to exceed Guest expectations.
- Undertake to be responsible for cleanliness and presentation of the restaurant
- Carry out quality training and coaching in a systematic and professional manner using the Restaurant training program
- Complete self-audits of the department
- Be fully conversant with the facilities, services and promotions offered by the hotels and whenever appropriate, offer this information to the guest
- Prepare, check and monitor departmental forecasts and rota’s and stock ordering to ensure they are in line with set budgets and meet the service and business needs
- Maintain financial awareness and understanding of how the role impacts on the hotel’s profit and loss account and the company’s business as a whole
- Control department’s costs through correct storage and distribution of supplies
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to think on your feet and take initiative
- Tact and diplomacy
- The ability to lead and motivate staff
- Administrative ability and IT literacy
- Numeracy and financial skills to manage a budget
- Flexibility and the ability to solve problems in a pressurised environment
- Experience in improving service delivery
- Drive and determination to improve standards and profitability.