Restaurant Supervisor – The Shankly Hotel
We are looking to hire a Restaurant Supervisor at The Shankly hotel
The Bastion Bar & Restaurant offers a unique dining experience; guests can enjoy a range of meals whilst viewing fantastic items from the Shankly family’s private collection and intriguing memorabilia. Our goal was to create a restaurant and bar that is as unique as the iconic football manager.
Our ideal candidate will have Supervisory experience within a busy restaurant. We are looking for a motivated, organised and target driven supervisor to join our team.
Are you a motivated, organised and target driven supervisor with experience as a supervisor in a fast paced restaurant?
To provide a first class service to hotel guests
- Ensure service standards are maintained
- Ensure the department as a function delivers all Restaurant & Bar Core Standards
- Empower team to be able to handle all positive and negative guest feedback and record correctly
- Actively consider prevention, recovery and investigation of any complaints
- Undertake to be responsible for cleanliness and presentation of the restaurant & bar in the hotel
- Anticipate guests’ needs wherever possible and promote hospitality within the hotel, enhancing guest satisfaction
- Carry out quality training and coaching in a systematic and professional manner using the Restaurant & Bar training program
- Complete self-audits of the department
- Ensure the team are correctly uniformed, in line with company standards and understand the importance of personal hygiene
- Ensure team are punctual, polite, courteous and helpful to guests and colleagues at all times
- Be fully conversant with the facilities, services and promotions offered by the hotel and whenever appropriate, offer this information to the guest
- Be aware of responsibility for the security of guest and hotel property
- Previous experience supervising a team of employees through motivation, coaching and development.
- The ability to anticipate customer needs, change goals and direction quickly and multitask
- Proven excellence in customer service.
- Capable of using independent judgment/solid decision making skills ability
- Proven comfort and experience to interact effectively with all levels of management, guests, associates, and clientele, both inside and outside of the organization.
- Activator/self-motivated to accomplish goals, with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Proficiency with general office PC applications (i.e. word processing, spreadsheets, databases).
- Demonstrated sound organizational, coordinating and personal interface skills.
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication and attention to detail.
- Must be flexible with working nights, weekends, and holidays.