Restaurant Supervisor – 30 James Street
We are looking to hire a Restaurant Supervisor at 30 James Street.
The Carpathia Champagne Bar & Restaurant at 30 James Street offers a unique dining experience that’s unlike any other in the city. With stunning panoramic views of the cities docklands and Liverpool’s beautiful World Heritage Site, it’s the only place to dine in Liverpool.
Guests can dine on our terrace and look out onto the Albert Dock, or sit within the stunning soundings of Carpathia which are filled with original artefacts from the RMS Carpathia ship which rescued the 705 Titanic survivors in 1912.
Our ideal candidate will have Supervisory experience within a busy restaurant. We are looking for a motivated, organised and target driven supervisor to join our team.
Are you a motivated, organised and target driven supervisor with experience as a supervisor in a fast paced restaurant?
To provide a first class service to hotel guests
- Ensure service standards are maintained
- Ensure the department as a function delivers all Restaurant & Bar Core Standards
- Empower team to be able to handle all positive and negative guest feedback and record correctly
- Actively consider prevention, recovery and investigation of any complaints
- Undertake to be responsible for cleanliness and presentation of the restaurant & bar in the hotel
- Anticipate guests’ needs wherever possible and promote hospitality within the hotel, enhancing guest satisfaction
- Carry out quality training and coaching in a systematic and professional manner using the Restaurant & Bar training program
- Complete self-audits of the department
- Ensure the team are correctly uniformed, in line with company standards and understand the importance of personal hygiene
- Ensure team are punctual, polite, courteous and helpful to guests and colleagues at all times
- Be fully conversant with the facilities, services and promotions offered by the hotel and whenever appropriate, offer this information to the guest
- Be aware of responsibility for the security of guest and hotel property
- Previous experience supervising a team of employees through motivation, coaching and development.
- The ability to anticipate customer needs, change goals and direction quickly and multitask
- Proven excellence in customer service.
- Capable of using independent judgment/solid decision making skills ability
- Proven comfort and experience to interact effectively with all levels of management, guests, associates, and clientele, both inside and outside of the organization.
- Activator/self-motivated to accomplish goals, with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Proficiency with general office PC applications (i.e. word processing, spreadsheets, databases).
- Demonstrated sound organizational, coordinating and personal interface skills.
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication and attention to detail.
- Must be flexible with working nights, weekends, and holidays.