Could You Be Our Next Revenue Analyst?
We’re looking for a Revenue Analyst with plenty of personality to join The Signature Family.
As Revenue Analyst , you will work under the Head of Accommodation and closely with our Group Revenue Manager.
As Signature grows so does the Sales Team, you will be key to the success of the Sales and Reservations Team, ensure maximum revenue and full occupancy across all Signature sites.
Role and responsibilities
- Identify new revenue opportunities.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with levels of staff at all hotels.
- Attend Revenue Meetings
- Oversee revenue management and distribution strategy of the hotels and manage day to day yield operations.
- Daily pick-up analysis, strategy adjustments and reporting.
- Perform competitive benchmark studies and follow market trends.
- Create and maintain a 12-month rolling demand calendar.
- Create and develop pricing strategies in conjunction with the individuality of each hotel.
- Provide weekly dynamic forecast of expected results, variances and budget comparisons.
- Manage and oversee strategy for all 3rd party distribution
- Responsible for assessing, analysing and pricing group business strategies
- Analyse overall monthly hotel performance and provide summary report with recommendations to improve long term strategies.
- Ensure all related systems are configured correctly, validated and working to full capacity
- Ensure web site booking process is maintained up-to-date and functional.
- Regularly check the input and the quality of data (segmentation, denials tracking, etc…) points.
- Responsible for best practice standards to include: competitor analysis; environmental scanning; market modelling; distribution yield management; business mix yield management; length of stay yield management; inventory availability by channel; pricing control and new pricing concepts
- Evaluate performance of distribution partners and contracted rates (OTA, FIT, tour operator, corporate, consortia, crew, groups, etc…).
- Reduce the cost of distribution by finding new less expensive means of delivering business
- Inspire Hotel’s HODs to further embed a revenue management culture.
- Any other reasonable requests made by management.
Do You Have…
- 2+ years in a Revenue Role?
- Proven track record for achieving and succeeding KPIs?
- The ability to demonstrate solid financial acumen?
- The enthusiasm to be guest focused?
- Experience in out-door and large scale events?
Can You Handle…
Taking complete control and accountability for our day-to-day revenue alongside the Sales Team, ensuring that our set criteria is met?
Then please apply today!