Our ideal team member will understand the customer’s hopes and dreams and have a drive to make them a reality.
Are you fun, friendly, hardworking and dynamic? Have you always wanted to work for a creative and unique company in the heart of a buzzing city?
Look no further! The Signature family are searching for a new member of the gang and you could be the perfect candidate!
As a key member of the Sales team, you’ll be based in our head office in Liverpool city centre, booking guests into our famous Signature venues, tailoring once-in-a-lifetime experiences and setting the tone for our unique customer journey.
You’ll be booking bespoke stays at our famous venues including The Shankly Hotel, Alma de Cuba, 30 James Street, plus sites across the UK including The Exchange Hotel in Cardiff, The George Best Hotel in Belfast and many more.
ARE YOU MAD ENOUGH TO BE BRILLIANT?
Our ideal team member will understand the customer’s hopes and dreams and have a drive to make them a reality. You’ll be on the ball with targets, demonstrate impeccable customer service skills and have a bubbly, outgoing personality.
Of course, we’d love for you to have a background in sales and customer service, but at Signature we see individuals for their personality. So, if you feel you have a bit of that Signature magic and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, we’d love to hear from you!
- Responding to email, social media, voicemails and online chat enquires and converting the enquires into sales
- Online Travel Agent booking processing
- In and out bound calls, ensuring minimum call standards are achieved
- Pro-active upselling at all times, generating enquiries for the restaurant, bar, spa and events departments
- Ensure all payments and credit card details are accurately recorded and processed
- Manage the hotel reservations database
- Liaising with 3rd parties to organise packages and events for our guests
- Diary management and reporting
- Calling guests as part of our concierge service
- Upsell the city and help to accommodate tourist activities and nightlife
- General office admin
- Achieving & exceeding sales & upsells KPIs and targets
Reach New Heights with Signature
The Signature Living Group specialises in large group accommodation, as well as luxury stays, unforgettable experiences and award-winning dining and events venues.
Famous for fun and unique hotel suites, crazy events and an unrivalled customer service, Signature pride themselves of being one of the most innovative hoteliers in the business.
Come and join the fun!
The sales office is open 7 days a week 8.30am – 10pm with earlier finishes on weekends, and shift based.