Sales Team Manager
Our Sales team is growing each year along with the expansion of our portfolio, as Sales Manager you will join the Sales Team within Head Office and work alongside our current Sales Managers to accelerate the success and continued growth of the Sales team.
Signature Living currently operates 4 Hotels and several apartment complexes in the heart of Liverpool City Centre including 30 James Street – The Home of The Titanic and The Shankly Hotel.
Boasting a further 3 Restaurants, 3 Bars, 4 Weddings & Events Centre’s and a Spa, Signature Living plans to expand its flourishing and unique hospitality aesthetic outside of Liverpool in 2018 to locations such as Cardiff, Manchester & Preston.
Responsibilities and Duties
- The Sales Manager will be responsible for the support and planning and execution of service training, people development within the Sales Team.
- Live and breathe the Signature sales process being the fountain of knowledge for the team
- Build relationships with every member of the sales team
- Identify the training gaps within the team and fill them with interactive and exciting teaching methods
- Ensure the guest service is delivered as per the sales expectations and provide ‘on the job’ training
- Work closely with the other departments and train other front line customer service roles such as reception
- Provide full inductions for all new agents that give full clarity on each element of the role
- Monitoring, evaluating and reporting on the effectiveness of the training and each individual team member
- Designing new and innovative training programmes
- Weekly Audits throughout the team
Qualifications and Skills
- Experienced in a proactive sales role ideally within the hospitality industry
- Positive & friendly attitude and excellent communication skills
- Excellent presentation and be smart and professional
- Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative
- Knowledge of the local market
- Knowledge of hospitality and hotels sector
- Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives
- Excellent people skills and client account management
- Ideally have a professional training qualification
- Experienced in training and developing very large teams
- Excellent administration management skills
- Able to motivate others
Job Type: Full-time