Sales and Training Manager
We are looking to recruit a Sales and Training Manager a new role for 2017.
Signature Living currently operates 4 Hotels and several apartment complexes in the heart of Liverpool City Centre including 30 James Street – The Home of The Titanic and The Shankly Hotel.
Boasting a further 3 Restaurants, 3 Bars, 4 Weddings & Events Centre’s and a Spa, Signature Living plans to expand its flourishing and unique hospitality aesthetic outside of Liverpool in 2017 to locations such as Cardiff, Manchester & Preston.
Our Sales team is growing each year along with the expansion of our portfolio, and the dedicated trainer will be a key part in the success and continued growth of the Sales team
- The Training Manager will be responsible for the support and planning and execution of service training, people development within the Sales Team.
- Live and breathe the Signature sales process being the fountain of knowledge for the team
- Build relationships with every member of the sales team
- Identify the training gaps within the team and fill them with interactive and exciting teaching methods
- Create an exciting and fun new starter training plan that covers all aspects of the role
- Provide the tools and expertise to each agent to ensure all the workforce are trained to our service standards.
- Ensure the guest service is delivered as per the sales expectations and provide ‘on the job’ training
- Work closely with the other departments and train other front line customer service roles such as reception
- Manage training course administration – keeping files on each member and ensuring that all our 100% confident in each area before they are allowed to sell
- Provide full inductions for all new agents that give full clarity on each element of the role
- Co-ordinating, delivering and facilitating training in an exciting and safe environment
- Monitoring, evaluating and reporting on the effectiveness of the training and each individual team member
- Designing new and innovative training programmes
- Weekly Audits throughout the team
- Experienced in a proactive sales role ideally within the hospitality industry
- Positive & friendly attitude and excellent communication skills
- Excellent presentation and be smart and professional
- Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative
- Knowledge of the local market
- Knowledge of hospitality and hotels sector
- Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives
- Excellent people skills and client account management
- Ideally have a professional training qualification
- Experienced in training and developing very large teams
- Excellent administration management skills
- Able to motivate others