Senior Graphic Designer
You will be expected to set high design standards and continuously raise the bar ensuring that creative ideas come to life.
Senior Graphic Designer
Salary: Competitive depending on skills and experience
Signature Living operates amazing hotels, event venues, spas, bars & restaurants across Liverpool, Cardiff & Belfast including;
- 30 James Street – The Home of The Titanic
- Alma de Cuba
- Arthouse Hotel
- Signature Living Apart- Hotel & Party Apartments
- The Exchange Hotel
- The George Best Hotel
- The Shankly Hotel
Role and Responsibilities
As the Senior Designer, you will be joining one of the fastest growing hospitality organisations in the UK. You will be expected to set high design standards and continuously raise the bar ensuring that creative ideas come to life. You must be able to keep up with our ever-growing business needs whilst working in our busy – but fun & friendly! – head office.
- To provide input and enable the team to establish realistic budgets/timescales at the outset of the project/phase of work.
- To work with the team to ensure that the creative brief is challenged when necessary and sets you and the team up to deliver first-class work!
- To produce excellent design across a variety of outputs and projects including pitch concepts, branding, online and offline campaigns, website, apps, social media and digital content, experiential content etc.
- To ensure that our work at all stages of the process meets or exceeds KPI’s and objectives, challenging and interpreting feedback wherever appropriate in a visual, intelligent, informed and positive way.
- To ensure that all work is on brief and in-line with Signature Living’s brand standards.
- To go beyond what’s in the brief, showing how your ideas/designs can stretch while encouraging those in your team to do the same.
- To possess the ability to lead meetings and rationalise design choices to managers and key stakeholders.
- To provide design feedback constructively and edit the work of others.
- To lead and produce proposal and pitch-winning high quality creative.
- To recognise the commercial role of the design department.
- …and any other reasonable duties as required by your line manager!
- Experience working with an Apple Mac.
- Experience working with Adobe InDesign and other Adobe applications.
- Relevant experience; strong on digital, but a broad range of skills that also apply to offline and branding!
- Have a strong creative ability to create and act on briefs to deliver high quality visual concepts with a clear story, experience or theatre at their core.
- Thorough knowledge of digital media production (from web design to campaigns and social.)
- Experience of working outside of digital too – print, experiential and branding.
- Possess the ability to lead creative meetings and to rationalise design choices to key stakeholders within the business.
- Interest in the latest communication, design, brand and technology trends.
- Ability to produce and a pitching winning concept pitch and contribute to new business, whilst also working on a range of other projects in various states of production.
- A can-do, team focused attitude.
Please send you CV and Portfolio